Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Cakewalk

We had a fun run today. Great weather and some fun loving people.

IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Today was a good run, everyone was having a good time.

Me/Becca made it back ok, huge thanks to hollywood(Thomas) for helping out with the tow and trailer.
    "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

Comment

Hey had a great time just starting to get to know my jeep. It Rocks need some fuel injection soon or a big gun it will make life easyer anyway the group was really great had a blast cant wait intell the next trip. THANXS JUDGE!

Comment

Last edited by honeyduemelon; 05-07-11, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Cakewalk

Had a good time in the desert today, and met some nice people. The Putt-Abouts were out in force. I didn't get pictures of everyone, as I was tailgunner, and my wife was taking all the pictures. We met at Rock camp road and continued from there;

We started the trail to Cakewalk;

This is Justine, a new friend we met when leading Motino Wash. Justine is a Marine station at Twenty-nine palms. Now sporting a 4 inch lift, and 33 inch tires.

Yeah Baby, not bad for flexing with open axles. Billy and John catching some air, while Master Yung makes it look so easy;

another picture of my Son-in-law;

And Master Yung, in his famous TOYOTA; pickkup

Scott making it look so easy;

We went into the squeeze part of Bullfrog extreme and Tim was having the time of his life.

Scott letting his daughter drive thru the squeeze;

All in all a good time was had by all. Got some serious air in the Cruiser, but the camera's were never out. And as they say, no picture, it didn't happen. Oh well a picture of me and my daughter Melissa;

My Grand daughters;

And yours truly, Kevin, 1 Bad F N Z;

Comment

Thanks curtis for a great day in the dez.Met some new people and had a great time .See ya all next time .p.s. glad you made it home matt .

Comment

Looks like you guys had some great fun. A lot of new faces. I assume Matt broke an axle??

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                Looks like you guys had some great fun. A lot of new faces. I assume Matt broke an axle??
                No his fan went thru the radiator.

Comment

Looks like a great day in the desert. A bunch of awesome pictures you guys. Kevin, thank you for the invite....next time.

Comment

A very fun day, I'm not sure my front locker was working but I guess I didn't need it so thats a problem for another day. I got a few pics but since I left the trail a little early not as many as I normaly get, sorry if I missed any one.

Comment

the last of my pics

Comment

Cakewalk

Comment

cake walk

we had a great time with everyone, met some new people and got lots of sun! Will try to send out emails with everyones pic soon.

Comment

wow dident think that old cj flexed that much. Judge

Comment

oops, but drove thru it;

All in the name of fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X