Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Cougar buttes 5/7/11

5/7/11 Saturday - Cougar Butts Run before it gets too HOT. This will be a one locker and 33" tires run. So after this it's mottino and that Big Bear runs
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

dang! whenever you are going to mottino make sure you post id like to go and any other places you dont need 33 and lockers! jeepin on a budget!

Comment

Sounds good Curtis, see you there. Justine, come on out, there are plenty of by-passes. Be good to see you again, Kevin.

Comment

im up for it,i should be there too.what time and where we meeting?

Comment

what trails are you planning to run?
          [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

We will meet at 9:00 am at Camp Rock rd and Hwy 247. We will decide what trails we run saturday morning by majority vote.
            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

I might be up for this one.

Comment

Me and Becca will be coming out in the YJ, kids won't be making it out for this trip. May have a Yota friend taggging along with us.

Matt..
                "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

Comment

hey if there are plenty are bypasses i would love to come out just got my 4 inch short arm lift and 33's cant wait to test em out! be good to see you guys again! is camp rock road the road you take to big bear?
                  thanks guys

Comment

Yes Justin it is if you are coming from 29 plams. So come out and try the new stuff out. Kevin says you can do it. Beau and Matt it's been a while so hope you can make it

Comment

AWESOME! i can not wait! i will have the wife and son! see you guys there! thanks

Comment

I would like to tag along, but would have to be back in Yucca by 4, how long would this trip last?

Comment

You should have no problem getting home on time.

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                            Yes Justin it is if you are coming from 29 plams. So come out and try the new stuff out. Kevin says you can do it. Beau and Matt it's been a while so hope you can make it
                            Yea I know! Its not looking good for me though. I havent been back to that trail since the first time I went with you guys.

Comment

Wanted to make it, but ran into some last minute work, and always can use work. Sucks,, maybe a different time.

Comment

Working...
                              X