Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Farewell Tour of Big Bear

Looks like I'm going to have to sell my Jeep here pretty soon. Loan Mod not working out on the home. Can't sleep the family in the Jeep, so.....we are taking a quick tour of Big Bear this weekend, with the off road trailer in tow. Taking Cleghorn to 2N17X to whatever that trail is called up to Arrowhead, then spending the night at Hanna Flats (low temp 29 degrees, yikes!), then on Sunday head down Heartbreak Ridge to Rattlesnake in reverse, then out towards Cougar Buttes, and maybe do some shooting off to the northeast of that area later on Sunday afternoon.

If any of you are going to be out there, please wave! Might be the last time I see you all on the trail in a while.

My rig (with trailer):

Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
    Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
    HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Oh man that's not good news. No way to make the loan mod work? I'm sure sorry to hear that. Geeze the Government says we are out of the recession...

Nate - I don't think Hanna Flat will be open until next weekend. You may want to check with the Discovery Center.
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Comment

It opens this weekend on April 28th.... according to the website. Will be interesting if not open!
      Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
      Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
      HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Nathan,

I am sorry to hear about you selling your Jeep. Hope your weekend is a great one.

Comment

Im so sorry to hear this Nathan!

Good luck and God Bless, prayers said for something that keeps this from happening.

Tam
          2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
          Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Man that sucks. I hope things will turn a corner and work out for you. Good luck.

Comment

Sorry to see this. I am greatly encouraged to see that you used your time with it to share what real life is with your family. You can't buy that. I'll be praying for you all.
              God forgives, rocks don't
              -sons of thunder

Comment

That sucks Nathan. I hope all works out for you.
                BTW, Hanna is open.
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I'm really bummed. The trails will not be the same without you.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Nathan. Some body will end up with a very nice rig.
                    Check out .

Comment

Working...
                    X