• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job MrBash!!!!!!
    Jeep

Comment

Great Job

It really is amazing how God put you there. Great job, that is an awsome story to share!

Mike

Comment

Some follow up.

The rider had a broken hip. His bike was left on the trail and a group went out on Saturday to get it off the trail for him and it was gone
        Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Originally posted by FishPOET View Post
          Some follow up.

The rider had a broken hip. His bike was left on the trail and a group went out on Saturday to get it off the trail for him and it was gone
          Why am I not surprised it was gone? I hope he heals up quickly. A broken hip at is age is not a good thing.
          SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
          MJR moderator
          MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
          Jeep Patrol Leader
          Reforestation Supervisor
          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
          Eagle Scout

Comment

Some follow up.

Ouch! Hope he heals soon. How did you get a hold of him and find out who he is? I ask because we did not exchange any info.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by MrBash View Post
              Ouch! Hope he heals soon. How did you get a hold of him and find out who he is? I ask because we did not exchange any info.
              He contacted the USFS to get his motorcycle out of the forest while he is recuperating.
              Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Some follow up.

What a bummer. I hate thieves . . . talk about adding insult to injury. Hope he heals fast and well, but like Roger mentioned, a broken hip at that age can be very risky . . . then again I'd expect unusual things from a 78 year old dude that's still out there dirtbiking . . . that type of drive should aid in the recovery for sure.
                That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Working...
                X