Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Turkey Claw, Sun Bonnet and Choclate thunder yeaha so much fun

Went wheelin today with a couple of wheelin buddies and some Dutch friends that drove their Jeeps over from Las Vegas. Had a wonderful time at the Hammers, we talked Turkey on Turkey Claw where looking for Bonnets on Sun Bonnet, and tried to find some Chocolate on Chocolate Thunder.
    All in all a great day of wheeling, Sun Bonnet and Chocolate Thunder rocked, they really did, those rocks are huge, Tinkertoy did a great job on ot with only half working power steering, boy my arms are sore.
    Left the camera in the Jeep which is still at the Hammers next to my buddy's Jeep and Motorhome. Mitch we needed your camera skills, wanna come out tomorrow?

Last edited by aw12345; 04-22-11, 12:34 AM.

looking good! how is choco doing? have any rains filled it in at all or is still "king-o-hammered" lol?
    KB1UTG (keep being one ultimate tough guy)

Comment

It's tore up and dug out or in other words seriously hammered

Comment

Art,

I'm going to head out there this morning. I be at your camp by 10am if you guys are still around.

Mitch

Comment

Here is a link to the pics I took

http://public.fotki.com/aw12345/turkey-claw-and-sun/

Comment

Great shots, Art!
            Thanks for letting me hang with you guys! I had a BLAST!!! Cant make it out today, tough--- got to see a fella about a horse...

Comment

Gonna trade the Bulldog for a horse now? Where will it end Mark?

Comment

Working...
              X