Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Tinkertoy. shakedown run

Fixed your video a bit Fred
    We ran Clawhammer, Jackhammer and upper Sledgehammer last Sunday and had a ball and no breakage to speak off, very happy with my toy.

Last edited by aw12345; 04-18-11, 04:03 AM.

[COLOR="blue"]Lookin good Art. Glad everything works well. Remember that canyon we looked at... [/COLOR]

Comment

Yup Freddy and me will have to tackle that sometime soon, or atleast give it a hell of a try, will see if we can round up some more MJR boys from the darkside up for that wheelin party

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
        Yup Freddy and me will have to tackle that sometime soon, or atleast give it a hell of a try, will see if we can round up some more MJR boys from the darkside up for that wheelin party
        [COLOR="blue"]Sounds good, I'll play spotter on that run..[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
          Give me as much notice as you can so I can make the time to go. I want to get out and play JV before it gets hot again. Art, I sure hope you have diff skids cuz it looks like those babies took a beatin that day. Lookin good man!
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Well Fred is heading out Wednesday afternoon and I am going to join him early Thursday and the plan is to stay till Saturday afternoon
            So come on out. The back has a Ballistic diff cover and for the front I just bought a ruff stuff one.
            We are going to try and get Hundy to join us for wheelin and night time entertainment

Comment

hey its alive!! looks like she flexes perfect out there! cant wait to see it when your sidewalls break in a bit. they looked stiff in the vid
              KB1UTG (keep being one ultimate tough guy)

Comment

Jeep looks great Art. Congrats. If you plan to go on a Sat or Sun let me know.
                Check out .

Comment

Looks Damn good Art..hell I just can,t seem to get my jeep out anymore anyhow ya,ll are in a different leauge now with yer new TOYS (envy) ya,ll Thanks fer the videos.....
                  "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
                    Looks Damn good Art..hell I just can,t seem to get my jeep out anymore anyhow ya,ll are in a different leauge now with yer new TOYS (envy) ya,ll Thanks fer the videos.....
                    Naa Geeb, we're all in the same league dude. Some of us just ride bigger ponies. So why ain't the Jeep taking ya places?
                    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy162 View Post
                      hey its alive!! looks like she flexes perfect out there! cant wait to see it when your sidewalls break in a bit. they looked stiff in the vid
                      Still experimenting with tire pressure and they will always be a bit stiff, it's a bias belted tire and the sidewalls are darn near 1/2 thick
                      Once they spin a bit they seem to grab pretty darn good though.

Comment

needs some tender loving care before i trust it to far from town! oops (caps) Tune up -oil change-front axle seal at the diff. and rear brakes..just a bunch a little stuff. I,ll be back out soon I,m alway lurkin here on MJR..lol

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                          Naa Geeb, we're all in the same league dude. Some of us just ride bigger ponies. So why ain't the Jeep taking ya places?
                          Cool I got it I think..Thanks Butch!!

Comment

Probably because he has that 2 wheeled Hoss

Comment

Working...
                            X