Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Saturday 4/16 Cleghorn

I was thinking of running Cleghorn on saturday 4/16. I havent been there in about 3 years and think it is about time to go back up and see how much it has changed. The last time I was there was the weekend the main fire road washed out.
    It's not leaking it's marking its territory.

I'd love to go but have a friends wedding on the 16th. If you were heading up sunday 17th i'd be in..

Eric

Comment

I think I'm watching my son in the morning, so that might work for me. I probably couldn't go for the whole day but we be good for 3 hours or so.

Comment

I am thinking of meeting at the trailhead off the 15 at around 10:30 am.

Comment

I would like to tag along.
          Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Danabee View Post
            I would like to tag along.
            If you want you can meet me at my house and we can caravan out. I also live in hemet. Let me know I will pm my address.

Comment

If I can get the tiedown points on my trailer re engineered, I might come join you. A quicky Cleghorn run is always a good start of the weekend

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                If I can get the tiedown points on my trailer re engineered, I might come join you. A quicky Cleghorn run is always a good start of the weekend
                I would be glad to have you join us Art, I will finally get to meet you and get a look at that beast you have been building.

Comment

What the heck Art? You are only in Ontario, drive the trailer queen to Cleghorn!! It can't be more than 20 minutes from your house!

Since I'm Jeepless, I guess I'll have to pass on this run... "whine"
                  SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                  MJR moderator
                  MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                  Jeep Patrol Leader
                  Reforestation Supervisor
                  Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                  Eagle Scout

Comment

It's on the trailer just as easy to drag that out there, just not all that much into getting up early on Saturdays though
                    We will see figured out a solution for my busted tiedown straps

Comment

I took my son up there a couple weeks ago, they were grading it.
                      I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

I'm going to try and join you guys too. Always a fun trail
                        I Jeep, therefore I am

Comment

This should be a fun trip. So far we have 6 vehicles going.

Comment

Have fun. I can't make it. I had a funeral come up that I need to attend.
                            ~R

Comment

Neil feel like running it both ways?

Comment

Working...
                              X