Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Crowbar Soggy Dry Lake

This trail is near the hammers at Soggy Bottom Dry lake. Great trail but tough. I got some body damage but not too bad. It is worth trying if you can't make it there sometime.
    Running behind two toyota Buggies is always tougher. Our Jeeps did keep up pretty well though.

Art and fred took me out there the first time. The first climb at the beginning will get your attention. Very fun trail.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Did you make it to the very end? I am sure Fred with his 42's has an easier time than we do with our 35's and 37'. We went all the way up and out. It beat my rig up a little but I took all the hard lines which I didn't have to do. It is fun and we had the whole trail to ourselves.

Comment

No that was back when everyone had 35"and 37" tires. We came down and out shaft canyon.
        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Nice Pictures and action. The next owner of my Jeep said that I can't go here! Looks like fun.

Mitch

Comment

Yup we roamed around that trail twice, first time we had to find our way out pretty much ran every offshoot and did some hiking to find our way

Comment

Working...
            X