Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet. Time lapse rocks! Looks like a GoPro is in my near future. Nice vid dude.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Nice work Chuck...film festival material!!

Comment

Thanks guys. Part 2 is about a 3rd of the way done. Prichett will probably one video for itself.

Finally got the pictures uploaded. Here are some of my favorites in no particular order. My son Cody took a lot of my pictures.

Cody took this picture.

Ryan and I doing trail maintenance so we can claim the hours from our trip.

All pictures in a Slideshow
        Edit: Make sure you select full screen on the lower right otherwise pictures look pixilated.
        Last edited by dirtman13; 04-08-11, 10:28 AM.
        Check out .

Comment

What an amazing trip guys! You may have just caused me to canx my Rubicon trip this year to do Moab instead. Awesome video Chuck, glad to see everyone kept em right side up. (can't say on all fours)
          USMC F&AM

Comment

Chuck,
            I think I see a profession in Cody's future. He's got talent with that camera...
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Damn good pic,s from yer boy there Chuck nice video too. Kurt as alway yer camera works awesome!! Thanks for the ride to Moab really reminds ya what a beautiful country we live in!!Geeb
              "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Parts 2 and 3

Here is Part 2 and 3. Part 3 is over 16 min and takes a while to load in HD.

Check out .

Comment

That is some FANTASTIC work chuck. It's been years since I did Pritchett canyon, and it looks alot harder now. Some nice driving guys.
                  IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Very nice video and pictures!

Comment

Chuck has certainly raised the bar in trip videos! Love the timelapse also. So that was all done with the GoPro? Amazing!
                      Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                      Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                      HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Awesome Vids!!

Based on the videos, I think that I might have some lines that will work better. We need to go find out! What are you doing next week?

:wink:

The Moab Rim video is excellent, but you just can't capture the fact the we were on a ledge the steeply climbed the cliff face.

Maybe I should say it this way for everyone to understand....

We were on a STEEP climb:

Going over obstacles like this:

On a NARROW ledge like this most of the time:

Even when you are not so close to the edge, the majestic view reminds you of the GRAVITY of your situation:

Even so, you just gotta be there.....
                        It's a Moab Rim thing, you wouldn't understand.

:devil:
                        [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                        Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                        [/COLOR]

Comment

Moab absolutely rocks, the absolute best thing is that a lot of the trails can be run with a moderately built Jeep

Comment

Great videos, pictures and stories. I've been to Moab a few times for mountain biking. My stuff looks a bit more extreme than Mitch's photos, but it still wasn't the current gnarly stuff. After watching these videos I don't think I'll return without my Jeep too. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Chuck I just watched all of them again on my big screen tv with the surround sound blasting way cool man

Comment

Thanks guys. Much appreciated.

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                Awesome Vids!!
                                Based on the videos, I think that I might have some lines that will work better. We need to go find out! What are you doing next week?
                                Kurt and I were saying the same thing last night. Let me get packed.

Nathan, Only the stills from inside the truck were from the GoPro.

Art, I did the same thing last night with the family. Problem is the file is to big for a DVD at 5.2 GB. Had to plug the PC into the TV.
                                Check out .

Comment

Working...
                                X