Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Nwodremmah!!!!!

Today I went to Cougar Buttes with Mike K, Curtis, John, Kevin, Steve, and Jeremy for some fun on the rocks. I rode shotgin with Curtis and handled the photo duty. I will let Mike K start that first post, but this is a post for those Maniac's running Hammerdown Backwards today! This is how we finished a long day of rock crawling. What a super fun day today!

Mike K

Curtis

Steve

John

Jeremy

And Jeremy, remember the ROCKS ALWAYS WIN!

Last edited by Mitch; 03-26-11, 10:49 PM.

[COLOR="blue"]Gotta love those maniac's that can't keep the wheels on the ground.[/COLOR]

Comment

2 run reports! Nice!
      It was nice meeting you all. Hope to wheel again with everyone soon!

Comment

[COLOR="blue"]I thought you took more pictures Mitch....encore..[/COLOR]

Comment

Mike, I snapped 200 photos today. Getting ready to add a couple to your post. Loving the new camera. Just wanted to start with the backwards Hammerdown run. Thanks again for the fun day.

Comment

How can I forget that rocks always win with the giant scar I just scored lol

Comment

nice pics! did the rock rash come from that last section on hammer down backwards? i had alot of trouble in there too being top heavey as well.
              KB1UTG (keep being one ultimate tough guy)

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                Mike, I snapped 200 photos today. Getting ready to add a couple to your post. Loving the new camera. Just wanted to start with the backwards Hammerdown run. Thanks again for the fun day.
                Chris has the same camera, with the extra lens. I thought that it looked familar. Drive me crazy when she takes so many pictures. A lot of time editing. If you need any help give her a call, Kevin.

Comment

Wow! alot of wheel hangin on that run. Got to go out there with you guys next time. I have only been there once a while ago and Mike has added quite a few trails since then.

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy162 View Post
                    nice pics! did the rock rash come from that last section on hammer down backwards? i had alot of trouble in there too being top heavey as well.
                    [COLOR="blue"]You know Troy the rock rash was in an area that wasn't really an obstacle. The FJ was in a position that to go forward or backward was going to cause body damage. We tried our best to limit the damage. At least we saved the window glass.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                      [COLOR="blue"]You know Troy the rock rash was in an area that wasn't really an obstacle. The FJ was in a position that to go forward or backward was going to cause body damage. We tried our best to limit the damage. At least we saved the window glass.[/COLOR]
                      right at 9:46 in this vid? is that the spot? haha it was hell for us top heavies! that whole section was easy but wanted to taste paint all through the top section
                      http://ultimateyota.blip.tv/file/4763091/#

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy162 View Post
                        right at 9:46 in this vid? is that the spot? haha it was hell for us top heavies! that whole section was easy but wanted to taste paint all through the top section
                        http://ultimateyota.blip.tv/file/4763091/#
                        edit....yes it was!
                        Last edited by FJJeremy; 03-27-11, 12:38 PM.

Comment

haha thats the one! i friggen hate that rock! i had to back up like 4 times before i could find a line to clear that stupid thing. same thing with the next rock down on the right and like Mike says they werent even obsticals.

Comment

Shouldn't this thread be called HammerUp?
                            [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                            Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                            [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Shouldn't this thread be called HammerUp?
                              For Jeremy it's hammer-out LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X