Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Anybody up for a run 3-13-2011?

I've had a family emergency come up. Moms been in the hospital which leaves me to watch over my dad who has Dementia.

Been too busy to do much of anything reciently.

Looks like I have a sitter available for Sunday the 13th.

I'd like to get out and goof off somewhere but I do need to stay pretty close to the Victorville area in case something comes up.

I'm thinking maybe the Oro Grande area unless somebody has a better place in mind?

Chris,

I'm already Jeeping on Saturday, but if you want to do something for a couple of hours on Sunday I can squeeze that in. We can see if the BLM has destroyed anything else in the Oro Grande area. Let me know.

Mitch

Comment

Maybe...

I'm not sure what my weekend plans are yet, but that sounds like a definite possibility. Where in Oro Grande? I'm guessing over on the West side where they used to have the giant flag, but could be wrong.

~Reed

Comment

I found some interesting places between I-15 and 66 a few weeks ago. But I'm up for suggestions.

Comment

Sundays are not good for me Jeeping wise. Have a great time you guys.
          SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
          MJR moderator
          MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
          Jeep Patrol Leader
          Reforestation Supervisor
          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
          Eagle Scout

Comment

Chris sorry to hear about your parents, hope it's nothing serious with your Mom.

My Bro and I might be able to make it? Will let you know later today.

Comment

Chris I shot you a PM.

Comment

Chris,

Let me know where and when. I check when I get home Saturday afternoon.

Mitch

Comment

Have fun if you guys go. I'm going to relax at home after the long day today.

Comment

Chris, are you going out? What time and what's your plan? I might be able to make it, but I'm not sure yet.
                    Thanks,
                    ~Reed

Comment

We didn't go. This last few weeks have been too stresfull plus the GF's truck needed some maintenance so I have been doing that most of the day.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the stressful past weeks. Sounds sucky. I am up for a quick local run if I have the time. Let me know if you're thinking of going out anytime soon.
                        ~Reed

Comment

Working...
                        X