Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Fun

Any body want to hit Cougar Buttes or Swamp Lake(Crowbar) This weekend. The weather is going to be great for jeeping.
    And I need to get out!! Or Motino!!
    Last edited by curtis; 01-12-11, 05:53 PM.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

I'd be there in a heartbeat normally, but Mr. Green still isn't running well.
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Curtis,

I will let you know Friday. If Tammy is on watching her mom duty, I'll be there. If not I promised her a trip to the Petroglyphs.

Comment

I was hoping to do a trail out that way on Sunday, but I am not sure if I am up for "difficult". How tough are we talking about?

My friend from NY is working in Palm Springs this week, and I was hoping to take him out for a little trail ride.

Comment

I've been itching to get back out there and it doesn't like the KOH is going to be when I make it... So! This could work. My question is... What trails are you planning to run?
          USMC F&AM

Comment

If you guys want to do Cougar Buttes. I can take you from
            MILD TO WILD with the flip of a coin. (HeHe) Lots of trails for all levels of capabilities.
            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
              If you guys want to do Cougar Buttes. I can take you from
              MILD TO WILD with the flip of a coin. (HeHe) Lots of trails for all levels of capabilities.
              Jonah's OP is a pretty capable rig, it's the driver I'm concerned about, Ahemmmm...
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I ran Cakewalk/Bullfrog with some guys a month or so ago completely stock. I've put a 2" shackle lift on since then so the times I high centered and got stuck I don't think would be such an issue now... I'm open to try anything if folks are willing to toss me a line every so often... I mean, I'd rather be pulled than broken.
                USMC F&AM

Comment

I wouldn't mind hitting something on sunday. Especially since I missed out on the Cleghorn fun last weekend. I'd be up for whatever.
                  "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Ouch!

Comment

Curtis,

If it ends up something easy like Bullfrog then we might be up for that. If not it will be a quick run north. Tammy looks free for the weekend. Check with you tomorrow. Also need your advice on a remote switch for my Viair Compressor. Seems Santa has been giving and giving and now I have a remote air tank. Like the set up you have. I will give you a call

Comment

Ok, I am definitely coming out on Sunday. I am up for anything mild to kinda wild?!?

Anyone else heading out?

Comment

I'm trying to work out the details with the misses right now. We may do a Saturday night run to a cabin up in SBNF with Red Barron then get up early on Sunday to be in CB by about 8a. I've got GPS dots on the trail head for Bullfrog so we could always meet someone there.
                          USMC F&AM

Comment

If this happens on Sunday I may join you guys.
                            Check out .

Comment

How about Sunday, 9:00 am at the corner of Hwy 247 and camp rock rd.

Comment

Working...
                              X