Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: Eureka Springs Jeep Weekend

Who will attending the Jeep Weekend in Eureka Springs, Arkansas?

This year it is on May 13-15. I can't wait for this event, it was such a blast last year. If anyone has any questions please feel free to shoot me a message and I can help you find your way there and get the most out of your stay while in Eureka Springs.

Last year I stayed at the 1876 Inn and was so impressed by the staff/rooms/service that I have had my reservation for several months now. If planning on staying for the weekend in Eureka Springs I suggest staying there, you will not be disappointed.

Also hit me up about any questions about the trails, I have never experienced anything like them! They are fantastic.

I hope everyone is having an amazing start off to their New Year!

When I first read this I was a little suprised but then realized you are in Eureka Springs, AR. Out here there is a Eureka Springs, but it is in Death Valley and it's where naked hippies hang out. Heres hoping those hippies hang out with you out there too! Have fun.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Nekid Hippies?!?

Kurt, two questions: Are they leftover Manson family members? And, have you partied with them?!?

Comment

so will anyone on this forum be making their way up that way? if so let me know!

Comment

Working...
        X