Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: Infectious off road nooB/ball & chain run

Hey everyone, Infectious off road is having their second annual nooB/ball & chain run. This run was developed to give nooB's a chance to see exactly what their rig can do, also it gives you a chance to let your co-driver get behind the wheel and get comfortable behind the wheel just incase something bad happens and you are unable to drive your rig off the trail. This run takes place at the hungry valley svra in Gorman, Ca. on 1/22-1/23 of this year.
    Infectious off road also has a couple of rigs signed up for JK Experience event at the hammers including one with metal cloak fenders & body armor. Might be a good chance to size up the competition.

Here's a link to the event on infectious off road, nooB/ball & chain run
    please let us know if you plan on attending either on infectious off road or here on this thread.

Thanks
    Larry
    2007 2dr rubicon, teraflex 2 1/2" coil kit, procomp 97's w/ procomp 35" mud terrains, xenon flares, riddler diff covers, evo rock stars.

30+ rigs so far
    anyone else going?
    2007 2dr rubicon, teraflex 2 1/2" coil kit, procomp 97's w/ procomp 35" mud terrains, xenon flares, riddler diff covers, evo rock stars.

Comment

I think I will try to make it out on sat for the day and bring the red head girl

Comment

If I can make it back from my house hunting trip in time I'll be there tomorrow morning. Depends on what time I hit the road from Phoenix today.
        USMC F&AM

Comment

Awsome guys, hope to see you there.

Comment

either my internet is acting up or I can't log into their site currently for details. I am leaving from Hermosa Beach in about an hour. I have a CB that will be on Channel 4. I could not tell an exact meeting time for them so I guess I will head to the pratice area. My cell is 818 448 0888 too.

Thanks,
            Brett

Comment

Had a blast out there, about 32 rigs, and the potluck was off the hook!!

Comment

Bigdogg - You may wanna check that out... It looks like you're leaking a little brake fluid
                USMC F&AM

Comment

Working...
                X