Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Big Bear Snow

Lookin to head up to Big Bear tomorrow to check out the snow from the trail - no specific trail picked out yet - just know that you don't go wheelin by yourself - if anyone is rained out or just bored let me know - lots of snow today and tomorrow

There is a lot of snow? I saw where snow was forecast for today but tomorrow was supposed to be lots of rain and a little warm.
    USMC F&AM

Comment

Gonna try and head up tonight and see what it is like tomorrow - they are still calling for a snow up till the afternoon

Comment

I'm thinking of going up early next week please report what you find..

Comment

Did you go today and if so how was it? I've decided to go up early tomorrow and see what I can find.
          USMC F&AM

Comment

I know they had most of the routes going up the Mtn. closed. A good number to keep in your phone for road conditions is :

Caltrans Road Conditions
            1-800-427-7623

Comment

To any body who would know .
              What trails are relatively safe to do some mild show wheeling?

I tired to go down to rattlesnake via 2N01 yesterday 12 26 2010.
              But the show was TO deep their.

I left to late and it got dark after lunch /dinner and the traffic was so bad in BB that I just went home.

I never made it to the other side of the lake but I'm thinking 2N09 3N09 3N14 3N16 would probly be the roads that get used most by off 4 wheelers...

Comment

Working...
              X