Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Toys for Tots at Cleghorn

Well I got to Mcdonalds at 8 A.M. and got in line with about 20 other Wranglers. I was tinking boy there are a lot of Wranglers here for this being a Cherokee thing. Moments later I found it was another group that was going to do Cleghorn from the 138 side. We gave all our toys to the Fire Dept rep. that came down to pick them up. He was gratefull to get the toys and it felt good to do something to help out the community. Although this is about the 6th event I have been involved in to help out other people during Christmas. A friend of mine went with me and we had to be back to the trailhead early because he had a family Christmas deal to go too. After a late start we seperated from the others and I joined a few other Wranglers and made my way down to the 138 to get my friend back to his family. On the way we met another group of Wranglers from San Bernardino. A bunch of real nice folks. I was invited in their group picture and he said he would send a copy.

Trail was very sloppy and I kept hearing on the CB that some of the guys were having problems.

I only took a couple pictures but could not get them to load up because the size is too big I guess. Wierd some pics I can upload some I cant. Good times today hopefully I can get out and do it again real soon.
    I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Man i have been on cleghorn when it was dry ,but never been when wet and muddy. I was a little worried with my 3 year old allterrains but just sliped right on through. I won't do that with these tires again not until the mud tires go on. Had alot of fun though. I look back at the trail head and did not see your rig and one of the guys said you and another rig went ahead on the trail.

Comment

Yep I did go ahead, my friend needed to get down to dana point and did you see southbound traffic. I did not wanna be responsible for him being late to his family get together so we had to sacrafice a little and speed things up but we both had a great time and we are looking forward to doing it again real soon.

Yep it was slick. Im looking into tires now :@))
      I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

Working...
      X