Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller May 15

A pleasure hanging with you guys. Nice rigs too. Everyone was locked or lifted or both. Goodtimes. Look forward to doing it again. Mabey Big Bear or something.

Testing the Dif housing.

“Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Had a great time...

...kept shiny up. Nobody broke any parts, always a good thing. Saw some beautiful country and met some good folks. First time on the Miller Jeep Trail so TommyT and I (Mrs. T) shared the driving. I did most of it and had a really great time. Got scaced once or twice, don't like going up and stalling, and being off camber, but TommyT is very calm and can always talk me through it. Looking forward to the next trail run.

Mrs. T and TommyT

Comment

Re: Miller May 15

Originally posted by paulhead

[/B]
      Hooray it's sparky! Where you been man?

Comment

pics

Hey everyone, Eric and I had a great time Saturday. Nice to meet Paul and Tom, and the kids. Here are some of the pics i took, they didnt all come out right.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286856641

Ron

Comment

Nice shots Ron. You did get some good ones.
          “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
          -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

We also had a great time, good group size. Nobody had problems except when one Jeep got too hot, but after some cooling the float bowl and priming the carb we were back on the trail. Even my TJ had some issues when it got hot. I started it but it wasn't running on all 6. First time this has happened, kinda freak me out since my TJ's so new but after a little foot on the pedal, cool fresh gasoline in the injectors it came around. Whew.

Thanks to everyone who showed up to do the trail. See you on the trails again.

B&T TJ

Comment

Sounds like a great time ... sorry we missed it.
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Nice
                *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
                Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
                Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

Comment

Working...
                X