Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Bullfrog Run and On The Rocks Saturday.

Hey a few of us are heading to Cougar Buttes Saturday for a day run. We will run Bullfrog and then On The Rocks. We are going to meet at Camp Rock Road and Rabbit Springs Road at 9:45-10:00 AM. We are not concerned about a little rain. We have Jeeps. I have a red Jeep and a white f250 with a trailer. My name is Kevin
    PM me if you want to come meet us. Here is my Jeep.

[COLOR="Blue"]Sounds fun, but can't make this weekend. I'm planning another extreme mine tour with 2 new 35 canyons in Jan.though -come and join us.[/COLOR]

Comment

Mike,

I will be out on the 24th doing some exploring before the family X-Mas thing, so I will have to check out the 35 canyon and other new stuff in that area. Sounds like fun. Email me a gps if you can.

Kevin,

Wish I could make it this weekend, should be nice and dust free. Have fun out there and take lots of pictures

Mitch
      Last edited by Mitch; 12-17-10, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
        Mike,

I will be out on the 24th doing some exploring before the family X-Mas thing, so I will have to check out the 35 canyon and other new stuff in that area. Sounds like fun. Email me a gps if you can.

Kevin,

Wish I could make it this weekend, should be nice and dust free. Have fun out there and take lots of pictures

Mitch
        Wet and muddy. Good jeep weather if If my tires can still grip the rocks.

Comment

It does make it lots of fun when the rocks get a little wet. Have a great time, wish I could go but got the relatives this weekend.
          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Run cancelled due to rain and illness.

Comment

Working...
            X