Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Winter Fun

This is a great drive for the family this winter. Take HWY 38 to Glass rd, down to Seven oaks rd and back up to HWY 38. Great for the kids.

IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Curtis,

Looks awesome! Very nice day in he white stuff.

Comment

Nice! I went up the 38 playing off jenks lake road. Good times with the family and the dog.

Comment

This is a great area, Be sure to get an Adventure Pass (tax) though. This area is patroled regularly.
        SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
        MJR moderator
        MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
        Jeep Patrol Leader
        Reforestation Supervisor
        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
        Eagle Scout

Comment

Great shots Curtis. Is that from last weekend? I'm going up this weekend and I'm hoping there still is a good amount left.
          Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
            This is a great area, Be sure to get an Adventure Pass (tax) though. This area is patroled regularly.
            Copy that roger the Rangers are checking for the passes. I pick up two for the year and second one is $5. It has not snowed that much yet were i was maybe higher elevation or in the shaded areas. Packk of coyotes running through the forest. I thought these guys hibernate in the winter.

Comment

That was last year. Not that much snow yet this year.
              IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                the ticket is only $5.. lol..

white stuff looked fun...
                [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
                PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

Working...
                X