Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Mottino hosted by Rebel Offroad

Hoped for snow, but it was actually a little warm considering how we were dressed. We hit all the rain and partial snow while at the meeting place of the discovery center.

We had a group of 8 led by the infamous Randall in his newly build 07 JK Rubi 4 door. Vehicles mostly consisted of JK's, one of which was SRT8 powered and sounded amazing. Almost forgot about the steel valve stem casualty and a wheel lock that was mia... Of course the Willy's pictured was awesome to watch taking all the hard lines. It did blow a hub part way through. Sandy had his big a$$ Ford F250 that he just shortened some thing like 18" out of the wheel base and did a 4 link in the rear with a cage. It has held the title double wide, but I've renamed it the Trawler (Truck/ Crawler). He had a belt issue and left it at the beginning of the trail. Also had a mid 80's 4Runner with us.

As usual I did not pull the camera out much. Here are a couple of pics and total poser shots of the Barbie Jeep.

Kind of a treat for me to actually get to see the Jeep flexing. Always miss out on that part driving.
    Last edited by snydercj7; 11-25-10, 01:11 AM.
    Build it right the first time.

[COLOR="Sienna"]That 4 Runner looks like a friend of mine... what was the person driving it named by chance??

I've seen that Willy's before, such a cool ride. Get's a billion cool points just for being so straight and shiny. [/COLOR]
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Did not catch his name, the 3rd pic down he is in front of his rig behind the Willy's. I absolutely love the old wagons, my dad had one in my early years. This one here has been fully roided up!
      Build it right the first time.

Comment

Working...
      X