Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Toys for Tots

Hey fellas and any lady's out there. Some Naxja guys and some others are putting together a toy run for children that are less fortunate. Donate one toy of atleast $10 unwrapped and meet at the Mcd's next to the Chevron station just before Cleghorn exit.You all know were this is. So if any of you guys would like to donate a toy would be awesome and this is open to not just jeepers. The toys collected will be dropped off after the run at mission in yucaipa.

Casual run bring a lunch kinda thing and just cruise right on through no rush.

Thanks everyone

8am @ MCD'S

Is this run still on? I have not see any posts from folks planning to participate.
    Never the last trail!:cactus:

Comment

Yea it's still on. It's being done by a bunch of NAXJA guys, so most of the internet chatter has been there. I think so far there are about 10 rigs confirmed and some of the folks are talking about doing 2N17X after Cleghorn as well.

NAXJA thread: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1048815
      Since it was a Toys for Tots thing InlandZJ posted it up here and I think maybe there's some info on other forums as well, but I can't confirm that.

~R

Comment

I was going to try and go up there on the 20th since I have something going on all weekend. I'm going to try and get out of my Saturday duty and make this it's for a good cause.

Hopefully I can make it I will check with the boss tomorrow, never been up there before.
        I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

Looks like we might get a lil muddy.

Comment

Yes, it is going to be wet and muddy. Nice size group for the cause. I have been on Cleghorn but not on the Xtrail. Fun for sure to be had.

Hey, Reedster are going this saturday?

Comment

I'm hoping to make it, but not sure yet at this point. I think I'll be able to do one for sure.

Comment

The trail has probably changed and will change a few more times I'm sure while were on it. Hope you can make it Reed it would be cool to wheel with you again and some new faces as well.

Comment

wish I could make it...

little girl has a cheer comp that day... woohoo

lol jk

have fun guys..
                  [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
                  PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

Bring the Titan after the cheer comp.Its just waiting to show you it can handle the trails. See you next time.

Comment

I'll be there with a passenger and two toys. Anyone else going from MJR?

I'll be leaving early since my passenger has a family dinner he needs to go too.

Comment

Platinum, I'll be there too. I'll proably leave early as well, but it will be nice to get out for a few hours. Hopefully it won't be too soupy.

~R

Comment

Hopefully it won't be too soupy.
                          Yeah hopefully, cause I am overdue for tires, but I'm sure we will have a blast regardless!

Comment

I will be there hope it not to muddy

Comment

See you all in the morning. Alot of people will be on half or less tread.. Very slick up there.

Comment

Working...
                              X