Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: GenRight 3rd Annual Turkey Run

Come out and test your driving skills on the Nations most challenging trails:
    Sledgehammer
    Jackhammer
    Claw Hammer
    Wrecking Ball
    Outer Limits
    Sun Bonnett
    Highway 20
    Aftershock
    Bender Alley
    Big Johnson
    Back Door / Resolution

PLUS - See our 2010 King of the Hammers Race Buggy! (A lucky few can even get a ride).

We will have all 6 fully built GenRight rigs out leading and running trails everyday.
    Need a seat? Ride along with us in one of our rigs!

There is NO sign up fee!
    Anyone with GenRight product on their Jeep will get a FREE event t-shirt! (please RSVP)
    Daily runs of all different levels to best suit the capability of the rigs present.
    Free product demonstrations from Currie, Walker Evans, Beard & King.
    Free maintenance and suspension tuning seminars.
    Please join us to follow, ride along or just hang out.
    We will have plenty of tools for anyone who needs help fixing or dialing in their rig.
    Tent and RV camping is primitave so you need to be fully selfsufficient. Everyone is welcome to camp with us. However, if you plan to camp with us please RSVP so we can save you a space. mike@genright.com

Mojave Desert, Southern California. 20 miles West of Yucca Valley and 20 miles East of Lucerne Valley on state highway 247. To Boone Rd. (which is an unimproved graded dirt road. N34.24.70, W 116.43.45).
    Drive North, off of Hwy. 247, approx. 7 miles to Means Dry Lake (N 34.24.74, W 116.30.99).
    GenRight will have yellow banners and/or a Yellow EzUp canpoy up to publicly mark our camp area.

The link below is a general map of the area (we will be camped off of Means Dry Lake):
    http://ohvguide.com/maps/johnsonvalleygps.htm
    2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Rick,
    You're not going to turn JayC loose out there are you? Lord have mercy...

Have fun on Resolution. I'll be out in Death Valley deep frying turkeys.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Rick - I'll probably (50/50) make it out there Friday morning. Will look you up. I'm sure the GenRight group will be easy to find.
      Cliff

Comment

I may be out as well, trying to get a passenger to join me, just waiting on confirmation.
        USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by CVD View Post
          Rick - I'll probably (50/50) make it out there Friday morning. Will look you up. I'm sure the GenRight group will be easy to find.
          Cliff
          The friday after T day right? That when we will probably be up
          2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

Originally posted by New2image View Post
            The friday after T day right? That when we will probably be up
            Yes, will be there Friday am, after Thanksgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
              Rick,
              You're not going to turn JayC loose out there are you? Lord have mercy...

Have fun on Resolution. I'll be out in Death Valley deep frying turkeys.

Hey!!! Haha, I will not be stacking rocks or spinning tires thank you very much I will make sure my lockers will be turned off at ALL times and won't get in the way of me trying to turn on a very tight obsticle

Comment

Working...
              X