Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by like its stolen View Post
    The jeep is loaded and ready to go. Just waiting for a little confirmation. By the way I'm in.
    Crap! I Didn't see this before I went to bed last night so thought I was out of luck in finding a partner.

Family and I are heading up there later today to do some geocaching.

Comment

yeh i know.. my #1 demand is that i have to have a garage... actually not to easy in san diego to have... The hunt continues!
      1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
        Kevin, just make sure you keep your Jeep under lock and key those things turn into illegal aliens over there. Somehow San Diego Jeeps seem to make illegal border crossings and never make it back to the US
        yes.. you should keep it at mine.. ill take good care of it while your gone..
        [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
        PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
          I got through with 33's and a limited slip and yep, Jeff I did earn a little rock rash!
          Easy stuff,..yet fun. Hey, no trail report , pictures ???
          "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

John bull is ALWAYS fun. Sometimes it's much easier than other times. I've ran that trail probably 20 times now and have never broken down. never been stuck to the point that i couldnt work my way out.
            The last time I went up, although I was not getting stuck, others were having serious issues.
            As soon as I showed up at the entrance there were two built cherokee's. 1st one was double diff high centered and required a pull. then the other one broke a steering line. they left.
            Then the stock rubi kept getting stuck. mostly due to having an inop front locker. then an open diff tj sport was (to mildly put it) having driver skills issues.. he left. I got the rubi about 200 yards and 4 stucks. after a hi lift handle to the face, I decided we were done..
            It rained hard that morning and the soil was very wet and slippery. Thats what made it so hard for everyone that day..
            Glad you guys had fun!
            1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Working...
            X