Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Big Bear in the SNOW

Looking to get a group together to play in big bear this Saturday. Weather forecast calls for AM rain and mid day snow so it should be fun. Looking to run John Bull (weather permitting). Otherwise we can play in the mud and snow.. Who's in?!
    1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

96 views and no one is interested?

Comment

hey from scott i would like to go with you if you think a stock 06 rubicon can make it let me how what you think

Comment

Right on! My stock tj sport did it. And I was by myself... youll be fine. Just choose Ur lines and I have a winch.........

Comment

Rain check on this one. Things might change from now till saturday morning.

Tempting though.

Comment

I would like to go with you but I am heading to Calico tomorrow night. Maybe next time.

Chris

Comment

Typical SoCal weather forcasters. Now it's gonna rain on Friday and be partly cloudy Saturday, NO SNOW! Lows in the 35 range in BB. But don't let that stop you. I was in BB all weekend last week and it was freaking awsome! Will be this weekend as well.
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I checked 4 different weather sites. AM rain and noon time snow..... I cant believe none of you guys wanna play in some snowfall.
                Last edited by brokenujoint; 10-29-10, 10:05 AM.

Comment

This sounds awesome kevin but, I think the wife has shopping up her sleeve and wants me to drive to the mall/ carry bags I'm sure. Little does she know I might be feeling alittle sick all of a sudden. Then go home and feel great and say snow is in BB : )

President Bush says (Lets roll)!

Comment

what time would you be going to be up there also how long will it take to do the trail

Comment

well that all depends on how many times you get stuck...lol.... i can run gold mt to john bull and back out in about 1 1/2 hrs. to take your time and enjoy it, i'd give it 3. if its snowing, i dont think harder trails will be as fun. maybe more damage from slipping off stuff. lets just go up and have fun and see what happens.

i prefer to take hwy 38 up. its a little longer but its safer. 18 is full of compact car driving nut jobs thinking they can take corners at 50. 38 is more mellow. hell we can even drive out thru the back side of 18 thru apple valley if it really dumps on us.

you two will be just fine. my old ass tj is probably the one to worry about.
                      how about 10 fwy and orange ave? take the 10 east to orange, go left and then we will get some breakfast at a spot right there. lets exchange numbers and figure it out.

Comment

I will be up doing AAT work but if the weather makes me stop I may head over that way and see if I can find you guys. What CB channel ya gonna run on?
                        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Kevin,

Have a fun time up there. Always nice in Big Bear.

ps It ain't gonna snow.....

Mitch

Comment

Well if it don't its still gonna be nice and muddy:yay:

Comment

I broke my mic but pm me for my cell

Comment

Working...
                              X