Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: hammer's this weekend

could not get enough last weekend , anybody up for some hammer's fun this weekend !!

Originally posted by bullysteve View Post
    could not get enough last weekend , anybody up for some hammer's fun this weekend !!
    Steve,
    I'd be there in a minute but will be in big Bear this weekend doing AAT stuff. Have fun!
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Trail Gear is having there event this weekend... Watch out for us Toyota guys
      Its no fun without family

Comment

they only showing 3 trails their running and full of love will keep then busy most of the day LOL .....might be fun out there this weekend !!

Comment

Originally posted by bullysteve View Post
          they only showing 3 trails their running and full of love will keep then busy most of the day LOL .....might be fun out there this weekend !!
          Hey Steve come on out. I am leading Resolution on Saturday morning hopefully that will be a fairly quick and we could hit up a few other trails.

Comment

cool Jon , see you out there ......when you guys heading out ?

Comment

I will be there friday evening

Comment

Well it was good to see you again Steve its to bad we couldnt go run Resolution we ended up leaving camp around 10:30am it was good run

Comment

Jon what time did you guys get off resolution ?? we did a quick run up sledge while you guys were standing around LOL....when we came back you guys were gone i waited around till 2:00 to see if you guys came around the mountain from res ..... sorry maybe next time.

Comment

Working...
                  X