Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me and jameson(tjjake) will be attending, along with a buddy and his XJ (my old one)... i will not be driving, we're going to bring the CJ-7.

do i just email tpwork@yahoo.com, to get the entry sent to me?
    thanks!
    It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

Comment

Originally posted by Notstuckyet View Post
      me and jameson(tjjake) will be attending, along with a buddy and his XJ (my old one)... i will not be driving, we're going to bring the CJ-7.

do i just email tpwork@yahoo.com, to get the entry sent to me?
      thanks!
      You should be able to right click and copy the the image of the flier on page one. Then you can paist it into a word program and print it out your self. You might need to resize it. We will be onsite taking registration Friday afternoon and all day Saturday. Hope to see you out there.

Comment

It looks like I'm going to skip camping in Big Bear after the clean up... Being as I'm running easy trails (I imagine) up there; I may make it out!

Anyone mind maybe giving me a little tug again?
        USMC F&AM

Comment

Bump, only one week away. It should be cold out there but no dust due to the rain this week!

Comment

Hey Larry, where will you be camping, I just might come up.

"A FREE PEOPLE OUGHT...TO BE ARMED..." George Washington

Jim

Comment

Glad to see that you are still down to wheel JIM. I am going to try to get a spot in the main camp area,if I don't get that I should be in the next one up on the right side of the road. I will be there friday around noon with the RV ( tan with a brown stripe on the side )

Comment

i'll be headed up Friday sometime mid - late afternoon see you there! Ill be pulling my Weekend Warrior

Comment

Same here pulling up the toyhauler and cruZin the rhino will be fun
                  2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

I'm going to be up there with a bunch of guys Sat Morning riding the dirtbike . . . was thinking I might drop off the bike take a nap and cruise back out for one of the Sat night runs thru Miller.
                    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

We will be up there some time Saturday morning.

Jeff & Robin

Comment

I will see you guys up there, we are going up friday.
                        Joe stop by and say hi, and I will have my Quads with me so I might join you on a ride sat.

This is a pic of my motorhome behind the jeeps so you can find me OLD SCHOOL RV you can't miss it.

Comment

I would like to thank all everybody who showed up and ran the trail. Thanks goes out to all the vendors and individuals who made donations to the raffle. And finally thank you to all of the clubs that helped with the run and skits we couldn't have done it without your assistance. It was a great comeback for Fright Night.

Comment

Goood times!!!

How many of ya went??

Comment

Working...
                            X