Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: The Secret Trail?

We ran the super top secret trail last weekend. Took Rattlenake Canyon Road to it, then took 2N02 and 2N01 and ended up on the 38 near big bear and then found a campsite up there. Its safe to say the trail kicked my ass, and took out one of Jimmy's KM2's. I just kept picking horrible lines, other than that it was a great time. We met Scott and Mitch out there who led us in the right direction. Thanks guys!

Quick video...

not sure how this happened

Charlie has some overheating problems but once we headed up towards Big Bear it was fine.

Sorry...most of the pics are of my jeep, I think my friend was a little shy to take pics of the other guys since he really didnt know them yet.

Trail was a lot of fun...i think a belly skid plate is in order for me.

Wheres your pics at Jimmy?
    Last edited by sebastian22; 09-24-10, 08:23 AM.
    95 YJ
    2.5L Low Output, 4.5" RE, 35" KM2's, D30 Aussie, 8.8, TeraLow 4:1, Outdoor Logic custom fab - Cage, Tube fenders, Sliders, and more.

Still waiting on Charlie
    Head nut at Outdoorlogic
    Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
    www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Did you come across any of the Super Secret Squirrels out there? That is a fun trail no doubt. glad you enjoyed it.
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Cool pics Sebastian. Looks a fun day on the trail. I really like this section. It's fun.
        Check out .

Comment

Stop that. YJs aren't allowed to flex like that. =D
          Those left standing
          Will make millions
          Writing books on ways
          It should have been
          -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Sebastian,

It was nice seeing you guys out there. I told you it was fun. It looks like some of the fun lines I took! I knew we should have followed you guys. Thanks for sharing.

Mitch

Comment

awww man, sorry I missed that one. Just got my new tires and next is smog then its back on the trail. Can't wait to wheel with you guys again.
              |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

My carnage...

95 YJ
                2.5L Low Output, 4.5" RE, 35" KM2's, D30 Aussie, 8.8, TeraLow 4:1, Outdoor Logic custom fab - Cage, Tube fenders, Sliders, and more.

Comment

I think I figured it out. In that one pic of you on a rock, it looks like one of your "friends" stuck a Hi-Lift jack under the left rear corner and it made you lose traction... right?
                  My wife says that I'm a pretty fart smeller.

Steve
                  All slow and no show

Comment

Sebastian,

You need the "Tummy Tucker" thing soon. Heres mine after Mottino, John Bull, Gold Mountain, Heartbreak/Pontiac, Hairy Crack......... LOL

Mitch

Comment

yep..that was the first time ive ever used the hi-lift on the jeep. i was high centered on that rock pretty bad.

Mitch, nice...that thing barely has a scratch. Im definitely going for a belly up skid...i got my factory one out of there today and took templates and measurements...im going the DIY route. should be fun.
                      95 YJ

Comment

sorry, the internet at my house has been down. check the link for photobucket.

great88, did you make that skid plate or buy it. im thinking im going to need one pretty soon too.

http://s950.photobucket.com/albums/a...ottino%20Wash/

Comment

http://s950.photobucket.com/albums/a...view=slideshow
                          Head nut at Outdoorlogic
                          Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
                          www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Working...
                          X