Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm installing my some of my Savvy armor tomorrow morning and from there I'll be hitting Holy Jim then cruising up to the trickier trail I found of Main Divide
    Sarcasm is my body's natural response to stupid.

Comment

be careful i read on a few other sites guys got there vehicles towed and large tickets, i know the spot well as i grew up down there, and have been there a few times, and never had problems myself..just a heads up

Comment

could you please post links to other's people experiece, so we could be aware of the situation properly...

Even that you have tracks and trails all over the place, maybe is not OK to play there at all...

Comment

form what i read, stay on the fire road and not the offshoots, kinda like cleghorn,, i read it on the fj cruiser site and naxja..

Comment

email sent..... one off of jamboree (near the 261 tollroad) and edinger in irvine/tustin.
            1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

If you guys want mud and rocks and similar terrain take it to some place like Azuza Canyon.

Comment

you mean convict canyon? .... same place....

k5's and full size boracho chebbies... pass....

it used to be fun but not anymore.
                1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Originally posted by spearheadbill View Post
                  are you talking about main divide road... takes you up to santiago peak with all the radio towers?
                  I still have keys for some of those gates up there from doing contract work. I used to go up there all the time from the Corona side and watch the sunset and see the lights of all four counties, camp out and party with friends and talk on the radio in the 80s and 90s as for the law if you are on the Orange county side then that could be another ball park.
                  Last edited by Matt2001TJ; 09-20-10, 12:28 AM.
                  "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Ahhh Trabuco Canyon! I lived there from about 1973 until 1978. I lived right across the street from the Steak House. I wonder if it's still the best.

My wife grew up in Trabuco Canyon. She went to the school there from K through 8, before going to MVHS.

I was a paid call fire fighter there. I love that place. I wonder what my old cabin is worth now? I sold it for 75K and thought I made all the money in the world!
                    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                    MJR moderator
                    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                    Jeep Patrol Leader
                    Reforestation Supervisor
                    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                    Eagle Scout

Comment

In my opinion......

.......THE STEAKHOUSE SUCKS!
                      Of course it has changed hands unknown amount of times since the 70s but the last time we tried was 05/06 in Dec. The roof leaked everywhere and the heating didn't work so you had to eat bundled up, so cold you could see your breath...good thing because it took you attention away from the crappy steak...

Your cabin is worth a mint now I'm sure....
                      John & Kristi

Comment

Working...
                      X