Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: Meet and Greet in Santa Clarita (NEW)

Hello everyone,

A new group of Santa Clarita based wheelers have put together a Meet and Greet in Canyon Country every first Wednesday of the month. This group is made up of people that are looking to wheel in groups, from hard to easy. New and old Jeepers are welcome! Hell, any 4X4 is welcome. This will be our second meeting... Please come on out and say hi! We will be meeting at 6:00pm at Casa Vieja in Canyon Country.

Casa Vieja
    18401 Soledad Canyon
    Canyon Country, CA
    Ph. (661) 252-9804

Awsome! Its always nice to meet some new local jeepers in the valencia area. How long u guys usually hang out there?

Comment

I will be there looking forward to meet people in my area to go off road with

Comment

SEE you on wednesday Steve.

Comment

We are there for a few hours. I'm usually there until 9ish.

See you there Larry.

Comment

Steve or Larry ,

Do you know the nearest cross street to Casa Vieja..Hope to see ya,ll out there tonite..Thanks Fellers!!! Geeb
            "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
              Steve or Larry ,

Do you know the nearest cross street to Casa Vieja..Hope to see ya,ll out there tonite..Thanks Fellers!!! Geeb
              Hi Geeb,

Casa Vieja is on Soledad Canyon, by Sierra Hwy. The next meet will be October 6th.
              www.safaristraps.com
              Jeep Nets Built to Contain
              [COLOR="Blue"]Keep up to date with us on Facebook[/COLOR]

Comment

Sounds like a lot of fun. We will make it next month fo shure!!!!!!

Jeff & Robin

Comment

Thats a long drive, but I'd like to make it out there.
                  "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

Working...
                  X