Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: H U G E Event - Simi Valley

Hey everyone,
    We really hope you can join us for what will prove to be the biggest Meet & Greet ever. Attached is the initial press release. Hope you can make it.

(SIMI VALLEY, CA.) - Channel Islands 4x4 Club, Big City Promotions and Chuy's Simi Valley West will host the "Aloha to Summer" Vendor Meet & Greet Event from 4-8 pm on Saturday September 11, 2010 to say good-bye to Summer and get ready for the next phase of the off-road season.

What better way to usher out the season, than hanging out with other off roaders and getting the opportunity for some sweet deals on great parts & accessories? Vendors will be present and displaying their wares at the event including, but not limited to; Gen Right Off Road, Off Road Werkz, Off Road Unlimited, Bear Trailersports, Safari Straps, S-Pod, and more! There will also be prize raffles and a 50/50 Cash raffle with the proceeds going to benefit club funds.

As always, Chuy’s Mesquite Broiler will have great food and drinks for sale throughout the event and well into the night for those wishing to stay longer. This is a family friendly environment.

Participants are encouraged to decorate their vehicle in a beach theme. The best dressed rig will be awarded a $50 gift certificate from Off Road Werkz in Ventura redeemable for 4x4 services or parts. Each vehicle driver dressed in Beach/Hawaiian attire will receive one free raffle ticket. If you want to increase your chances of winning the goods, additional Raffle Tickets will be available for purchase.

"Channel Islands 4x4 Club Members are extremely committed to growing our off-road community and ensuring the longevity of our sport so that future generations may benefit from all there is to see and do.” said club spokesperson John Saffelo of Simi Valley. "We invite all members of fellow 4x4 clubs and individual off-roaders throughout Southern California to participate and join in the fun and camaraderie”.

Vendor participation is by invitation only. For participation details or to request additional information; please send an e-mail with contact info to: ci4x4@yahoo.com . We would also like to encourage any vendor(s) unable to attend to donate product(s) or discount vouchers to the raffle. All vendors will be recognized during the raffle and mentioned in a follow-up letter after the event to all members and attendees.

Event: Aloha to Summer Vendor Meet & Greet

Date: 09-11-2010

Time: 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM

Raffle Drawing: 7:00 PM

Cash Drawing (50/50): 7:30 PM

Where: Chuy’s Mesquite Broiler
    1357 E. Los Angeles Ave.
    Simi Valley, CA, 93065

Don't miss this one ! ! !

Hey everyone,
    Just a quick update/reminder.
    The “Aloha to Summer” event is building rapidly and turn-out is expected to be bigger than ever. We have a large growing list of participating and contributing vendors and we’re confident that fun will be had by all.

The prize pool has grown to well over $3,000.00 in total value and every vehicle will receive one free raffle ticket just for showing up. Additional raffle tickets will be available to increase your odds of winning for $1.00 each and there will also be a 50/50 cash raffle for those wanting to raise a few bucks to buy some cool stuff at the event or thereafter. Chuy’s has also agreed to provide a 10% discount on food and drinks as well as provide live entertainment.

The Vendors participating include but are not limited to:
    Gen-Right Off Road, Off Road Werkz, Off Road unlimited, Mickey Thompson, Bear Trailer Sports, Safari Straps, Poison Spyder, Jim’s Tire Center, AFE, 4X4 S-Pod, Kronik Racing, and something for the ladies; Jane will be there with her Jewels and trinkets.

Come on by, check out the rigs, dance to the music, enjoy great food and drink, get great deals on the stuff we love to buy, meet the vendors and fellow off road enthusiasts.

Special thanks to Big City Promotions for their generous donation of time and work in making this the best event ever.

Event info:

“Aloha to Summer”
    Saturday, September 11th, 2010
    4:00 PM to 8:00 PM

Chuy’s Mesquite Broiler
    1397 E. Los Angeles Ave.
    Simi Valley, CA, 93065

Comment

I had fun! Thanks for posting this!

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalinIt View Post
        I had fun! Thanks for posting this!
        I think you might be confused! We did not see you there. We got there at 3:30 and left at 8:30pm.

Jeff & Robin

Comment

Originally posted by RallyeX View Post
          I think you might be confused! We did not see you there. We got there at 3:30 and left at 8:30pm.

Jeff & Robin

I was there. I never made it inside though. I did see your Jeep, but never found you guys. I was outside chillin' with Hatch and John.

Comment

Working...
          X