Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Cougar Buttes night time fun

Mike did another fantastic job leading us to the night time maze of Cougar Buttes. Was a world of fun, no flopping this time, just a tire of the bead, a pinstriped door and some other minor sheetmetal damage.
    All in all a great night of wheelin.
    Thanks to all of those that came out for a fun night of 4x4 fun

man that was a blast! another great run with the myjeeprocks crew. thanks again for everyone letting me and steve tag along. its always a huge challenge and tons of fun hanging with you guys

that was Eva's first wheeling trip haha straight into the fire!
    KB1UTG (keep being one ultimate tough guy)

Comment

Troy, you probably scared the snot out of the poor girl

Comment

Looks like fun! Is a picture of Troy doing the 3 wheel thing? Nice view. I'm going out there for a little play time but I plan to keep all of the tires on the ground for Dennison.

Great night shots Art.

Mitch

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]Another great run, with no major troubles or damage...except Troy's passenger door. Everything went very well, and we were aired up by 12:30. Fun times, love that warm desert air. Thanks to all who came out.

A few shots below.

Slideshow link[/COLOR]

http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/n...view=slideshow

I think Eva's hooked for life now!!

Notice the front drivers tire is flat.

Comment

Great time guys, Thanks a bunch.
            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Good times

I had a great time. It was good to meet more of you from this forum. It was cool to see a few of the Jeep builds in person.
              I didn't hear of any snakes but the scorpion was cool. On my way back through Big Bear on the west side of Baldwin Lake, a bobcat crossed the road about 50' in front of me and took a flying leap of about 15' up the embankment. And Kurt, Ozzie dog did a bit jumping around too.

Later, Steve
              All slow and no show

Comment

Had a good time.Thanks Mike for leading the way. This was a good bunch to wheel with being up for all the fun stuff.
                You can make it

Comment

Eva said she enjoyed it, so id say she did pretty good. she didnt even scream either and lord knows i would have if someone took me there on my first trip haha.

yeah Mitch thats my IFS salute. it wasnt too tippy but man what a terrible place to blow a bead. im going back to 15 psi in the front
                  KB1UTG (keep being one ultimate tough guy)

Comment

You keep this up Troy then the Toyoter is going to start looking like a Jeep lol

Comment

Originally posted by flatout View Post
                      This was a good bunch to wheel with, being up for all the fun stuff.
                      [COLOR="Blue"]I tried my best to pick the toughest stuff, but wasn't able to dicourage anyone. [/COLOR]

Comment

Well you know Mike if you have a fire road we will travel

Comment

Got to hand it to troy and steve for hanging in there with this group. This is a tough group to keep up with. Troy never did get to see the bumper sticker.
                          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

It was on the Tailgate Curtis, Something like Jeeps are for men and Toyotas for girls

Comment

Boy ~ Girl ?

Hey Art, if that's true I must be both cuz I have 2 Land Cruisers.
                              Oh hell I didn't want that picture in my head, oops too late.

Steve
                              All slow and no show

Comment

Working...
                              X