Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

InlandZJ,

The Stockade is in Crestline on the main street in town by Lake Gregory. I think the BBQ thing is on the weekends.

The bridge over Deep Creek is concrete.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
      InlandZJ,

The Stockade is in Crestline on the main street in town by Lake Gregory. I think the BBQ thing is on the weekends.

Mitch
      Thanks Mitch, We just ran from the 173 into 3N34 heading east. The Green trail I was alone and the wife did get alittle motion sick, ..Good thing I did'nt go Blue trail. Passed a sign that said welcome to Deep Creek and it said to devil's Hole and I said to my self I seen pics on this trail and being alone and wife sittin shotgun .. no way . Headed down to Deep Creek and had lunch and let the dog play in the water and cooled off my self. We didn't find the Stockade place but I was not looking hard either. Thanks again for shareing and gettin me up and out on this trail today.

Fred

Comment

Thanks Mitch for talking me into getting my jks quick disc. they worked awesome, and thanks for a wonderful sat. Had a blast

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
          InlandZJ,

Mitch
          [COLOR="Blue"]You know if you want a good place to do lunch in Crestline, try Tony's mexican - it's located right there on the lake across from the beach parking lot. Prices are good also.[/COLOR]

Comment

I'll have to hit these places up next time I'm up there maybe in a couple weeks . Thanks fella's.

Comment

So the place where you all are hanging out is down from where the bridge is at the start of deep creek?

Comment

Julio,

Yes thats the spot. Bridge is the "T-6" crossing. Beginning of Dishpan.

Comment

Working...
                X