Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Miller open?

Inquiring minds want to know...
    Last edited by Old Fart; 05-05-04, 09:16 AM.
    Jeff
    OHV76V
    KG6TY
    You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

It was. All the snow is long gone.
    1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

should be just about perfect right now, not to hot, not to cold.
      Kirk
      1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

anyone up to go next weekend?
        “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
        -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Howdy,
          I'm new to this forum, looks like a good one! As far as Miller / Lockwood I'd be up for a run. This Sunday is mother's day so Saturday would be the only availble day for me. Next weekend 5-15 / 5-16 is also good. I'm not one the go wheelin' alone so if someone's putting together a run or would just like to meet up to do a run I'm in. This is a great trail and it's only about an hour and a half drive for me.

B&T TJ

Comment

Y Yes Miller/Lockwood is open and wx great!

Hello to all,
            Miller, Lockwood and YellowJacket were all open yesterday (Monday 5/3). They were open on the 1st of April as FS usually opens them up on April 1st most seasons. Some friends of mine and I did the trails Monday and they were in fine shape. Really easier than I remember but then again last time I did them was in January past with snow on the trail. All of the three creek crossings had light flowing water. New camp bench at the bottom of Miller near the creek. Note: A snake has already been seen on the trail so be observant.
            Rick
            " [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Life-is-Good![/COLOR] "
            Rick W6RE

Comment

The 15th would be cool for me.
              Last edited by paulhead; 05-05-04, 07:22 AM.

Comment

All right then! Let's do it! May 15, Miller Lockwood trail. Meet at the Flying~J~ truck stop off Hwy 5, The Fraizer Park exit. We can work out the details, time... through PM's if you like. I'm ready to go.

B&T TJ

Comment

Count me in for the 15th, well... provided the heep is fixed by then. What time?

Comment

9-10am , the more the merrier.

Comment

Let's say 9am Flying~J~ Truck Stop which should put us at trail head bty 10am. This is at least a 3 to 4 hour trail depending on the size of the group... There is a nice place to stop for lunch about two thirds of the way, should be fun and good weather too.

B&T TJ

Comment

Miller this weekend 5/7-5/9

Under trips planned,
                        Myself and some of my good wheeling buddies will be campin' out at Miller Lockwood creek (this Weekend 5/7-9) and if any MJR people are wanting to stop by and say Hi, we will be there at one of the camp sites on the river or on Alamo trailhead. Just thought id mention this for any really boared jeepers that just can't get enough wheeling in. Im on the trip a weekend schedule this summer so it's all good for an excuse to get out. CB Channel 4 and FRS/GMRS UHF Channel 6 and for those who are HAM ops, 146.520 simplex..... Oh yeah, don't forget to bring some beer if you want.

Rick KB6LJO See Ya' on the trail!
                        " [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Life-is-Good![/COLOR] "
                        Rick W6RE

Comment

Working...
                        X