Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Big Bear this weekend

Heading up to Big Bear Friday afternoon and staying until Sunday. Planning on hitting some trails Saturday mid morning. I will probably start out on 2N10 (Skyline) and see where that takes me. I have not done any of the trails on the south side of the lake so I thought I would give that a try. I'm not dead set on that though, I am open to any easy to moderate trails if anyone else is going to be in the area. I'm running 4" lift with 33's and open dif's so nothing too crazy for now.

Hit me up if anyone is gonna be in BB and maybe we can meet up.

Happy Trails, Dan

Be careful on that side of the lake, lots of family cars and mtn. bikes on those forest service roads. I've been wanting to check out the "zip-line" place around there.
    Also when you're driving up a grade, watch out for the mtn. bikes that are riding downhill, the look on their face is priceless when they try to avoid you.

Steve
    All slow and no show

Comment

Thanks for the heads up....Maybe I'll try to hit that one early am or towards the evening when it would be less crowded....I'm there all weekend so I plan to hit several trails just would like to see that side of the lake sine I have not been.

Comment

If you have time and want a cool hike try the "lodge pole pine trail" It is only about a mile. I was blown away by the beauty hidden on that trail. It is right near 2n10/2n11.
        <><
        4x4him.org

Comment

Working...
        X