Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Mid Week John Bull/Gold Mtn Run

I'll be camping at Serrano next week and am looking for someone to join me on the trail Wednesday or Thursday. I've done these trails before, no problems with them, but don't want to hit them alone.

John Bull and Gold Mtn are close to where I will be camping, but I'll be flexible if someone has other ideas. Respond here or PM me if interested.

Cliff
    Last edited by CVD; 07-24-10, 09:13 AM.

I might be able to hit it on Wednesday with you, but it would be a late start. I should get off work around 10 and could be at the trail head around noon. I'll let you know for sure on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeTJ View Post
      I might be able to hit it on Wednesday with you, but it would be a late start. I should get off work around 10 and could be at the trail head around noon. I'll let you know for sure on Monday.
      Travis - that will work for me. I will check here just before I leave for Big Bear on Tuesday morning to confirm I've got company coming.
      Cliff

Comment

Did this run on 7/24. Pretty awesome! JB is a fantastic trail, had a full size Chevy Avalanche on 37s run it with us. Yup, gate keeper and the tree squeeze. Never needed a tug and no damage.
        "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

Working...
        X