Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andy,

Hope to see you guys tomorrow night. Hit the sign up so Scott knows how many to wait for in Lucerne. A very fun annual run!

Mitch

Comment

I'm Andy's buddy. It sounds like we'll be in my XJ so we can hang out instead of both driving solo. I'll do the sign up thing in a moment. We're both excited to get out for some more wheelin' and meet some new people and see some new trails.
      ~R

Comment

Originally posted by Reedster View Post
        I'm Andy's buddy. It sounds like we'll be in my XJ so we can hang out instead of both driving solo. I'll do the sign up thing in a moment. We're both excited to get out for some more wheelin' and meet some new people and see some new trails.
        ~R
        Sounds good guys! Can't wait to meet you all!

Scott
        "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

The radio chatter anong the group is half the fun. If there is anyway you can afford it, you should try to get a CB. We will put you in the middle of the pack so if you have a problem, the rig behind you will know it and alert the rest of the group.
          SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
          MJR moderator
          MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
          Jeep Patrol Leader
          Reforestation Supervisor
          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
          Eagle Scout

Comment

Andy has a CB and he's going to bring it up tomorrow. I don't know if we'll have time to get it hooked up and I don't know if we have an antenae for it.

The rest of the plan sounds good.

Can't wait to meet everyone.

~R

Comment

Oh yell,

The chatter thing......I think my antenna just broke

Comment

Looking forward to this. Been too long since I've been on a run with the MJR group!
                Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

I know it's getting close but, if there are any others out there that want to join us Com'on. This will be a nice easy trail ride through the mountains tonight. We always have a good time and it should be a beautiful night to enjoy some mountain air!

Don't sit at home tonight! Let's go for a ride!

Scott

Comment

Enjoy it! Wish I could make it with the gf but I'll be stuck in a trailer at my warehouse while you guys are enjoying yourselves! Needless to say, I'm jealous!
                    -Justin

Comment

Wanted to join you guys but wife has plans. Have fun and someone take lots of pictures.
                      Check out .

Comment

Looking like this might be the right place to brake in the ZJ tonight. Looks like we will be there.
                        An armed society is a polite society. Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Ham Radio

Will be monitoring either the Big Bear or Keller on 2M until we meet at the trailhead......
                          John & Kristi

Comment

Awesome evening! Thanks everyone.

Comment

What a cool night. Thanks Scott for setting it up, it was great to see everyone again and get back out on the trail.
                              An armed society is a polite society. Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

See the trail report!

Scott

Comment

Working...
                                X