Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GenRight Customer Appreciation Event Aug 7th!

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: GenRight Customer Appreciation Event Aug 7th!

It’s that time again, please join GenRight Off Road for our 3rd annual customer appreciation run on August 7th, at the Hungry Valley OHV park in Gorman, CA. We will be taking over the Alik Alik Campground and entertaining you all weekend long. We will have trail rides for all levels of drivers, tech seminars, demo rides, a family movie, and a BBQ dinner on Saturday night for everyone to enjoy. The event is open and free to the public. If you’ve ever wanted to see the GenRight Vehicles in person or go for a ride in one this is your chance. Even if you’re familiar with GenRight and want to see our new line of JK products first hand this is the place to do it.

The trail rides on Saturday will include the Miller Jeep Trail, Yellow Jacket, and the famous “fun run” where we spend the day trying to get stuck. Along with the great trails in Gorman, we will be holding 4 tech clinics that include everything from driving tips, suspension setup, and more.

Make sure to RSVP early to reserve your spot on your favorite trail as the trails will fill up fast.

For more information you can visit http://www.genright.com/custom.aspx?id=19 email mike@genright.com or call (888) 700-5373

We will be there.

So who wants to run Yellow Jacket and Miller Friday night then camp out for Saturdays run?

Jeff & Robin

Comment

Sounds fun! I'm going to try to make this one with a friend too.
      -Justin

Comment

well be there with the wieners for wheelers BBQ
        2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

If i can sneak away from my girl's family gathering in Castaic i'll show up for a bit

Comment

Ok getting closer to this so whose going up.
            Tony is putting together another great event.
            I am bringing the digital projector to show the Kings of the Hammers 2010 on the back of the Toyhauler.
            Remember to bring your chairs.
            Lots of fun events planned to come early to sign up for the trail runs.
            2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

We will only be able to make it up on Saturday. We have a new addition to the family that takes a lot of love and care.

RallyeX

Our 8wk old Akita

Comment

Great looking trail pup!

Comment

I should be available for this. Jeff you still looking to hit Miller on Friday night? I should be up for the night run, then camp out.
                  "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

Comment

Originally posted by lakev2 View Post
                    I should be available for this. Jeff you still looking to hit Miller on Friday night? I should be up for the night run, then camp out.
                    See my reply above!

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by RallyeX View Post
                      We will only be able to make it up on Saturday. We have a new addition to the family that takes a lot of love and care.

RallyeX

Our 8wk old Akita

Nice looking pup!

Comment

Great looking dog! Akita's are great family dogs. Probably not so good to take on the trail after about a year or two old, but if she were left at home no one would break into your house while you were gone because she would rip their arm off. They are great watch dogs.
                        I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

We're trying to get a final headcount for dinner on Saturday Night. Please let us know if you're going to make it!

Mike

Comment

What a cute face...gotta love the new jeepin pup!!
                            "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Saturday ill b at the shop puttin the the pile of new parts on my jeep but for those that will b camping up there i may make a run up on sunday for some trails

Comment

Working...
                              X