Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Sedona area trails

My son and I spent the past 4 days in the Flagstaff and Sedona area checking out trails. There are more than you would think but none that are very challenging. As bad luck would have it a fire forced us to evacuate our hotel and cut our trip short. Our prayers are with those that have homes in the area.

[COLOR="Blue"]Sedona is a great place to explore. Love the red rock formations.

mk[/COLOR]

Comment

I'm going to Sedona for a week... My wife's family is coming in from back east for Thanksgiving. Should be great!!! I'm glad to know that there are a few trails that I'll be able to have fun with while I'm there.

Bummer about the fires though.

Comment

try out submarine rock, not too tough but definately fun. Those are some nice pics, makes me miss arizona.

Comment

Great pics! x2 on the Submarine Rock area. The trail is called Broken Arrow. The Pink Jeep Tours take folks on it all the time.
          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
          [/COLOR]

Comment

LOVE Sedona! We took the Black Pearl (before she was the Black Pearl) on the Broken Arrow trail, bone stock.
            One of the most beautiful places I have ever visited!!!

Comment

I've been on Broken Arrow before... but I was on a mountain bike. Really nice area. Love the people, and most of all... the views.

Comment

Working...
              X