Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who put the rocks/boulders on Cleghorn yesterday?

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Who put the rocks/boulders on Cleghorn yesterday?

What in the hell happened to Cleghorn? I went last night on a spur of the moment night run and it appeared that they dropped big boulders all along the trail and ripped up the trail with a bull dozer or front end loader on most of the harder trails. Good luck to the group who made it harder. It will be fun once some dirt gets the boulders to stay.
    See ya!
    Chido
    Last edited by marchido1; 06-20-10, 11:02 AM.

Look in the land use forum. You just opened up a whole can of worms.
    -Justin

Comment

X2+ Justin.
      God forgives, rocks don't
      -sons of thunder

Comment

Had no Idea, I would not have tried if someone would have posted a trail closed sign up. I figured a club just put them rocks there to make it more challenging. They should have put bigger rocks up or just put a gate with sign like they usually do when a trail is closed. I have never been to the "land Use" site.

Chido

Comment

[COLOR="Sienna"]"Land Use" Forum is another part of this site. It's helpful for questions like these.

In general, I wouldn't sweat your comment too much. What this does, in my opinion, is show how the word doesn't get out to everyone well enough. I would suspect you're not the only person that just decides, "Hey, lets go hit this trail we ran last year..." unknowing that things have changed.[/COLOR]
          [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
          Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Yea sorry if my comment came off a little strong, I just didn't want to repeat everything from that thread. Hell, I didn't know either which is why I started that thread!

USMC_0369, you're exactly right.
            -Justin

Comment

Working...
            X