Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was great meeting all of you and wheeling minus the group infront of us and me breaking a u joint and getting stuck twice on the way down. But good times =)

Comment

Nice meeting everyone today. Too bad the group in front of us screwed up an otherwise nice day. Maybe next time we'll actually make it to the trail. :thumbs_up
      71' Jeepster - Stock Jeep
      70' Jeepster - Trail Jeep
      73' Commando - Wrecked Heap

Comment

i agree

Comment

I went up and changed the first tire for them, helped get the Liberty unstuck, then had there whole crew stack up on the bypass route so we could pass (which they agreed to) by the time i got back down they blew a tire on another rig and I went up to help with that, after a few minutes me and 1 other guy from our group where able to pass and had a good day of wheeling and finished the trail.

Comment

How was the trail? Did the winter cause any new obstacles? I plan on running this area in a few weeks. TJ2GO

Comment

Originally posted by sickandtwisted View Post
              I went up and changed the first tire for them, helped get the Liberty unstuck, then had there whole crew stack up on the bypass route so we could pass (which they agreed to) by the time i got back down they blew a tire on another rig and I went up to help with that, after a few minutes me and 1 other guy from our group where able to pass and had a good day of wheeling and finished the trail.
              Kudos to you and Darwin for helping out those guys. Their biggest thing was NOBODY took control of the group. We heard kaos over the radio but nobody asked for help.
              My friend John (Red Rubi) was on oxygen so waiting there was not a option as it took them 45 minutes just to decide either to reseat or change the tire.

So we decided to back track out to save time as we were only 1/4 of the way in.

What time did you guys finish the trail?
              2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

We finished around 5 or something cause we stopped for lunch and photos

Comment

Working...
                X