Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Discussion: Doing the Crack!

Dennison and I met Scott and Lesa for a little putt putt and a quicky run up the Crack. Awesome as always with some different lines from the rains months ago. Checked out a cool 150 foot mine tunnel, a couple of tire gashes needing plugs, and a bunch of new grinding on the aluminum rims . Now Tri-Tip time!

Great day again, thanks Scott and Lesa.

Of course I bought a new camera and the battery died before the good stuff started. So this is a teaser.

Here we go......

[COLOR="Blue"]You're gettin in some good trails Mitch. Hope to see more pix. It sounds like you bought a new Kodak with the high dollar Lithium batteries.[/COLOR]

Comment

Max is missing from these photos. :dunno:
      SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
      MJR moderator
      MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
      Jeep Patrol Leader
      Reforestation Supervisor
      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
      Eagle Scout

Comment

Crack

Comment

Roger,

We talked to Max this morning and they are off camping this weekend, so he's not actually missing.

Kevin: We saw your tracks today. My new camera battery died before the cool stuff. Always a lot of fun.

Mitch

Comment

We should get a few folks together and run it, You can do it Mitch, my little Jeep did the thing on 32's was a whole lot of fun. Would be fun to get Kevin and a few others together and tame the crack once more.

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
              Roger,

We talked to Max this morning and they are off camping this weekend, so he's not actually missing.

Kevin: We saw your tracks today. My new camera battery died before the cool stuff. Always a lot of fun.

Mitch
              Just thought I'd throw some pictures up since your camera died.

Comment

Here's a little video from the "Crack". Dennison was trying to hold on and film. Too funny the comments! We will get the new camera figured out.

Last edited by Mitch; 06-20-10, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Missy wants to know if you kept rolling backward and forward over the same rock? Hey, kids, I got no control.

Comment

It was too funny, I did drag one with me for a bit. I need a camera person who isn't afraid of snakes! I'll be back soon, gotta do the waterfall.

Comment

Working...
                    X