Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: John Bull

So I only got a few pics from Saturday so hopefully others will post what they got. I know a few of you got some good shots at the gate keeper so lets see them. All in all it was a good day of wheeling, no breakage for anyone. We lucked out though and got ahead of all of the Bronco's, so there really were no waits on the trail for us. I look forward to the next time.

Alexis took a few at the gatekeeper, unfortunately when we unpacked the jeep we did not find the camera.

Good news is we did find the deflators that I was missing at the start of trail(thanks John/Linda for lending me yours).

Talked to Roger today, he said as he went back through Big Bear to the tow rig, he saw all the Bronco group partying it up with some bonfires.

Was a good fun run, someday will have to go up Dishpan instead of down, it definitely seemed like it had harder sections than John Bull.

I'll add some pics from Roger/Mark when they add them to the photobucket(probly be a week or so lol ).
    "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

Comment

John & I had a great time. Yes, Dishpan is definitely fun going up! Ping us anytime you want to run Dishpan it is one of our favorites! Here's a link to F*&^it bucket with a few pics from Saturday....not sure how to post pics on the site....sorry! Also posted this on the original posting...oops! It was a great crowd and definitely want to get out wheelin' with you all again soon!

http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/a...ull%206-12-10/

Comment

Here you go, just copy and paste the IMG code.

Comment

Great pics guy's,Thanks for posting.:beer:
          Dennis and Tammy
          Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Working...
          X