Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Doran

Ok so I got bored today and decided to take my son and go run some Calico trails. Decided not to give the gatekeeper a try though as I was alone. Hopefully next time I'll be with a group so I can give it a shot. Here are a few pics. Sorry not to many action shots as my co-pilot was a 3 year old.

How is the weather out there now? I know it was flipping hot at work today.
    "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

Comment

It was in the high 90's today. We've only had about 5 days so far this year that were triple digits, but I'm sure the heat will be here soon enough.

Comment

I see that you are out in Fort Irwin. Nice to see neighbors sharing the trails out here. My son and I went up the east side of Doran Sun. It was a bit warm, but this week has definitely stepped up in heat.

Nice pics.
        Some say that if you listen to the little voices, you are open minded, if you answer them, you belong in a white padded room. I say, have a conversation!!

Comment

Those are some really nice pictures you got. Miss Doran and can't wait to get back out there in the cooler months. Thanks for sharing.
          Last edited by MrBash; 06-16-10, 10:38 AM.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Travis,

Looks like you had a nice day out there. It's nice when the crowd is away and it peaceful. I need to explore some more around Calico soon. Summer heat....Ain't no big thang!

Mitch

Comment

Let me know when you wanna run it, as long as I'm not working I'll be there.

Comment

Nice photos! That's a hard trail to capture with a camera. It looks so much knarlier in real life, but I think you've taken some of the best I've seen!
                Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Working...
                X