Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powder Puff 2004 at LosCoyotes Indian Reservation

Hope some of you gals are coming out for a ladies run (that means no men drivers) this Saturday at Los Coyotes.... Its going to be a fairly easy run, as we are going to have a few stockers.... Bring a lunch... We are meeting by the stone water tower at the main campground at 9:30AM....

I won't be able to come. "Marvin" the Jeep is scheduled to go in the back yard to get his 4" lift started and new U Joints in the rear.
    1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
    Glad to be back in California!

Comment

i wont make this one either.. there are just too many big runs planned at the moment to squeeze in the small ones. have fun out there
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Need to replace my spider gears before I go anywhere.......but have fun
        Lisa
        Have you hugged your Jeep today??

Comment

negative here too ... besides out of town company, we've got rick's jeep AND his car down. sheesh.
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hey you guys missed the snow storm! it was freezin too... We had eight Jeeps show up, two club members from SD4Wheel and the rest came from Jeepaholics... There's always next year!

Comment

Originally posted by carrizojim
              Hey you guys missed the snow storm! it was freezin too... We had eight Jeeps show up, two club members from SD4Wheel and the rest came from Jeepaholics... There's always next year!
              did anyone roll this time!?
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Nope... no rollers... Kelly had me grabbing the handle a couple of times though!!!

Comment

Working...
                X