Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure come along Trailwing.

Not a problem Slim, will see you next time.
    "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

Comment

Is it too late for one more to tag along.

Comment

Not at all your welcome to come. Looks like we will have 10 including you with us.
        "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

Comment

Someone PM Me if it's still alright to come up for an hour or 2 Big bears only a couple hours from me. Oh well I'll be ready for the next couple of runs coming up soon.
          Sarcasm is my body's natural response to stupid.

Comment

We had a great time. Nice to meet some new folks. Here is a link to a few pics.

http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/a...ull%206-12-10/

Comment

Originally posted by jpflat2a View Post
              the early bronco group is in Big Bear this weekend (yearly event)
              be patient on the trails
              you werent kidding about the bronco gathering. I did gold mt and JB on Friday and it was ridiculous.
              I counted 49 bronco's. 2/3 of them had the hardest time getting through JB why i dont know. trail was tied up for hrs and hrs. Funnest part though was watching a stock cj7 on 31's with open diffs get through the gate keeper of JB. that was interesting.
              Gold mt was definatly harder than previous encounters and jb was nicely rutted to.
              1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

The best time ever at JB was when a cj7 with front and rear lockers got stuck even before the gate keeper and ripped a drive shaft out, just before that a samurai got towed back out with the transfer case in the back, he made it through the gate keeper with brute force basically hit the rocks so hard the little thing skipped over them. Was a very entertaining 2 hours of watching people battering their stuff

Comment

Working...
                X