Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Grimjeeper91. I have a buddy with a xj and one with a zj both are up about 4" or so and we all want to try something along these lines but, would rather fall in line at first to get are feet wet with these mountain trails. Like you stated some might struggle with easy stuff but very true just hit and use common sense I might tag along one of these trips and i'll keep a look out next time.

Comment

Originally posted by InlandZJ View Post
      Thanks Grimjeeper91. I have a buddy with a xj and one with a zj both are up about 4" or so and we all want to try something along these lines but, would rather fall in line at first to get are feet wet with these mountain trails. Like you stated some might struggle with easy stuff but very true just hit and use common sense I might tag along one of these trips and i'll keep a look out next time.
      Oh yeah, I agree with GrimJeeper. You guys should be fine with the rigs that you described. It is a fun trail and one that everyone should do when you get the chance.
      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Those are some great pics. I've been to Lake Arrowhead with another Jeep and the small pond looks like the same area where we stopped for lunch. I don't recall the difficult trail even though there was one small area with a bit of a climb and ruts that we had to get through to get back to the trail. Looks like fun.
        2004 TJ X
        Callsign: KJ6DHG

Comment

Ok you guys are killing me here. I want to go play so badly I can't stand it, but unfortunitly the blue jeep is still on jack stands. Thats it I will just have to save for my own jeep.

Comment

Working...
          X