Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Miller again anybody?

Since I was so unlucky to miss out on last week's Miller run, Jake (TJ JAKE) and I were planning on going out on this Saturday, we could do a night run or a day run, we just wanted to throw it out there if anybody missed out (or wanted to head up there again)!!

So if anyone wants to join, just please post up what time would be best (or preferred) and we'll plan on meeting at the infamous Flying J

can't wait!
    It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread . . . not sure what the weekend has in store for me yet and need to replace a tire (casualty of the last trip) and check/adjust my steering (pretty sure the same rock that took out the tire, did a number on my steering) . . . but if I get everything back in order and am free, I might just join you!
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

can't wait!
      It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

Comment

Me and the kids can make it, just let us know time, we are good with starting early or late.
        "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

Comment

I would like to join you if you don't mind. I can definately go Saturday. AM is preferable.

Alan (new to this forum)

Comment

great! how does 9 am sound for everyone?

anybody else? there's room!

Comment

9 is good for us

Comment

9 works for me. I may not have a CB, waiting on the antenna. Will have 2-way. Is that a problem with anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by explorerlyon View Post
                  9 works for me. I may not have a CB, waiting on the antenna. Will have 2-way. Is that a problem with anyone?
                  not a problem. notstuckyet doesnt have hers installed either.
                  We tried to make the world idiot proof. Now we just have a world full of idiots.

Comment

Bumping to the top and confirming its a go at 9am.

Comment

great! havent been on this trail in eons.
                      schmo-are you a go?

so 9 am, FLYING J.

we'll go from there!

cant wait!

Comment

It's not looking good . . . work has been hellish this week and I haven't had a chance to get a new spare or a patch on the one I pinched the sidewall on last weekend (if a patch is even an option . . . I'm not sure). I like to be as prepared as possible and don't really want to hit the same trail that I lost a tire on without a spare.
                        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Where is this miller trail? never been on it.

Comment

Trail head is on Lockwood Valley Rd. West of Lebec/Frasier park area. The trail climbs " " mtn? and ends at the top of the Gorman orv area.

Comment

I'd like to join you also ...

Comment

Working...
                              X