1. Hi lift Mount Kit

There will also be a 50/50 drawing.

Comment

Got some practice this weekend for the Rib Cook Off

Baby Back

Spare

Get ready

Comment

What trails are you guys planning on running? If there is a less difficult run I would love to meet up.

Comment

There will be something for everyone I dont know exactly what we will be running this year but last year we ran three trails from scenic trips to go blow your rig up.

Comment

Me and the kids will be at Calico for this, they love that spot the most, has the most stuff for them to see and explore.
            "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

Comment

Very cool, well we will definitely have to try and meet up for a between type of run. I have run East and West Philips and I enjoy them but im not quite sure im ready for Odessa.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirttorcher05 View Post
                Very cool, well we will definitely have to try and meet up for a between type of run. I have run East and West Philips and I enjoy them but im not quite sure im ready for Odessa.
                You should have no problem with Oddessa Canyon with your XJ. I have run it several times except the gate keeper and had no issues. The canyon is alittle tore up from recent rains this last week when I was up there, but still very doable.:gun:
                Some say that if you listen to the little voices, you are open minded, if you answer them, you belong in a white padded room. I say, have a conversation!!

Comment

The guys over at DIY beadlocks donated a very cool set of Beadlock rings to the raffle.

http://www.diybeadlocks.com
                  Last edited by JonRubi; 10-22-10, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JonRubi View Post
                    The guys over at DIY beadlocks donated a very cool set of Beadlock rings to the raffle.

http://www.diybeadlocks.com

They are for a 15" wheel

Comment

Leaving in a few hours.

Comment

Working...
                      X