Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: 3rd Annual 4WP Customer Appreciation Day

Hello to All,

My name is Fred, long time member here, and I put on the SoCal customer appreciation day for 4Wheelparts.

On June 20th from 9-5 in Gorman(hungry valley area) we will be doing our 3rd annual customer appreciation day.
    Free lunch(though we ask that you pre-register at your local 4wp store.) Free raffle, showroom on wheels, and many tricked out jeeps and 4x4's.

Bring the whole family, all jeeps and 4x4's are welcome.
    Screw you guys, I'm goin' to pismo.

That's my 21st birthday. If I don't have anything going on during the day I might head out there. Will there be any trail runs? I know there's nothing extreme in gorman but there are fun areas if you look around.
    -Justin

Comment

Yes, there will be trail runs, organized by badlands adventures. We'll be next to the training area so there's usually a lot of action going on, then lunch and raffle, then trail runs.

Comment

Hi, there Fred! Hey my bro I think I know ya, didn,t you do a quick estimate on my jeep a few weeks back? just a real quick one, , I also think you,re the one that told me about MJR about 4 or 5 years back however long I been around here..any way sounds like a purty fun day and not far from home..
        "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Miller Jeep Trail should be open by then . . . would be cool to run Miller and stop on by on the way out and check out the event and stuff.
          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
            Miller Jeep Trail should be open by then . . . would be cool to run Miller and stop on by on the way out and check out the event and stuff.
            That would be awesome! Count me in!

Comment

If there's a Millers run I'll for sure be there!
              -Justin

Comment

We're not organizing a miller trail run, but you guys are open to plan it how you like. The lunch and raffle will probably be around 12 noon, so plan to be there by then.

Geebo, I'd probably remember you if I saw you, or the jeep. Let me know if there's anything I can hook you up with.

Sidenote, can everyone see the flyer I posted? Seems to be a problem with IE but works fine on firefox.

Comment

I'm on my iPod and it isn't showing up, that's with Safari.
                  -Justin

Comment

Originally posted by YJWOLF View Post
                    Sidenote, can everyone see the flyer I posted? Seems to be a problem with IE but works fine on firefox.
                    Confirm, I can see it on Firefox, but not IE.

Mike
                    "They look Friendly" G. Custer

Comment

Well the 20th of June is sneaking up on us.. does anyone have any new information on Miller Jeep Trail? I,ve heard this and that but nothing in stone yet! It would make for and awesome day to be able to run Miller since we are gonna be right there!
                      "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
                        Well the 20th of June is sneaking up on us.. does anyone have any new information on Miller Jeep Trail? I,ve heard this and that but nothing in stone yet! It would make for and awesome day to be able to run Miller since we are gonna be right there!

Miller is open! Let's make this happen.

Comment

This is Fred at the Van Nuys store right?

Comment

So whats up with the Miller Trail never ran it but would like to. Who's putting together a Miller run that is going to this?

Comment

Originally posted by sickandtwisted View Post
                              This is Fred at the Van Nuys store right?
                              Yup, one and the same.

Comment

Working...
                              X