Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Lil bit of desert fun, even had a few rocks

Mr Fred and me had seen this on Pirate and it looked worthy of checking out. So of to Indio we went.
    Had a ball exploring the desert there found the trail or so we think it was fun but could have had a few more challenges, after that we roamed around SanBerdu and Fargo not Afton canyon some more had a very fun filled day

Last edited by aw12345; 04-30-10, 09:50 PM.

Looks fun, down to the last few projects till I can join you
    censored for having an opinion

Comment

Well come on out Mr Jim ha know Yellow Jeeps rock or was it flop lol
      Last edited by aw12345; 04-30-10, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Art- Thx for the pics-- but are you sure that is Afton cyn? Maybe a different one than the Mojave river?

Comment

Got the name wrong , was a long day it's the canyon before Sanberdu canyon

Comment

First we went up Fargo Cyn. to Joshua tree. Then over to Berdoo Cyn. and then back down to start of Fargo agin. Then we went up the wash to the left lots of fun.We didn't find the trail we were looking for maybe next time.
            You can make it

Comment

Art and Fred,

Looks like a fun day of off roading. The quiet small group thing is always great. Thanks for sharing.

Mitch

Comment

Fred I actually re read the thread on Pirate and I think they talked about 2 trails and yes we ran the one, the other is somewhere in the Palm springs area if I read it correctly

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                  Got the name wrong , was a long day it's the canyon before Sanberdu canyon
                  [COLOR="Blue"]I was gonna say....Afton & Berdoo Cyn are on different continents. Did the rocky canyon go through or a turn around cyn?? BTW are you sure it's not the canyon next to Mottino LOL[/COLOR]

Comment

Nope I ran that one several times. Is fun would be nice to clear than one where it is constipated

Comment

Just another day of Art & Fred drivin' the fire roads...
                      SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                      MJR moderator
                      MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                      Jeep Patrol Leader
                      Reforestation Supervisor
                      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                      Eagle Scout

Comment

Yup somebody has to keep the weeds from growing on those fire roads

Comment

You guys should check out some of the canyons West of HWY 111 and south of Hwy 10 by White water.
                          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Looks like a awesome place ya,ll found there Art!
                            "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Well when are we going Curtis? We still have to do some Arizona wheeling also.

Comment

Working...
                              X